For Adobe Analytics integration, this article outlines the steps needed to run through in order to grant seoClarity access to your account. Adobe eVars (Conversion Variables) are not needed for the Partner Exchange integration. In the Adobe Developer Console, you will create an Adobe Analytics project which uses service account credentials. After configuring the service account, send the credential details of the service account to seoClarity.
To retrieve daily analytics data, seoClarity performs the following steps:
- Generates a JSON web token (JWT) using the credential
details of the service account.
- Sends the JWT to the Adobe Analytics v2 API to
obtain an access token.
- Retrieves Adobe Analytics v2 report data using
the access token.
1) Create a new project in Adobe Developer Console via https://console.adobe.io
a key pair for the service account
A 'config.zip' will be downloaded automatically which
contains a 'certificate_pub.crt' file and a 'private.key' file. Please extract the 'private.key' file so that it can be shared later.
6) Confirm the Report Suite ID name to be integrated
Once the service account is setup, we just need to verify the Report Suite ID that should be used for the integration.
Send information to seoClarity
In order to finalize the integration, please contact [email protected] to send the credential details of the
service account which includes
- Client ID
- Client Secret
- Technical Account ID
- Organization ID
- Report Suite ID name that you wish to integrate
- Provide the 'private.key' file of the service
account to seoClarity.
- The 'private.key'
file allows seoClarity to generate a JSON web token (JWT) that can invoke the
Adobe Analytics v2 APIs.